The Corporate Hustler’s Code
- Decide what you want for life. What makes you work, what makes you happy, what motivates you? Corporate Hustlers have a WHY that drives their actions. Non-hustlers drift.
- Develop your ability to create value for others. Don’t think about yourself; think about what you can do for others. Your ability to have the life you want will be directly proportionally to your ability to create value that others are willing to pay for. Non-hustlers don’t work hard enough at creating value for others.
- Build your capabilities. You must become a subject matter expert at something. Investing in your personal brand andprofessional development is critical. This increase and improves your ability to create value for others which in turns builds your worth.
- Execute. The number one action of a Corporate Hustlers is execution. They do quality work at a high level. Corporate Hustlers act with urgency. Corporate Hustlers do not succeed at everything. They do learn from failures adapt and grow!
- Grind it out. Corporate Hustlers will not be out worked. They work smarter not harder however they will grind out the work. They start work before others do. Execution isn’t easy. It often means working away at some obstacle until you breakthrough.
- Promote your successes. You cannot sit around and be silent. Corporate Hustlers promote themselves. They begin to build a track record of success that they can proudly share.
- Create opportunities. Corporate Hustlers seek new opportunities they are not waiting for that dream job, next project, or promotion etc. They look for areas where they make a difference and then insert themselves appropriately. The difference a Corporate hustler makes moves them closer to their goals. Corporate Hustlers don’t wait for opportunity to knock they kick in the door! Non-hustlers hope someone discovers them one day.
- TeamWork. Corporate Hustlers are team players, they aren’t lone wolves. They understand that to get big tasks and projects done you have to call in proper resources. Corporate Hustlers do not mind sharing the credit. They understand that promoting other people they work with who helped them achieve their successes is a great thing.
- Never Satisfied. Corporate Hustlers tackle bigger and bigger goals and projects. They do not get complacent and slow down. They climb their ladder of success they don’t just sit around. They gain momentum so they can quickly and efficiently climb the ladder.
- Celebrate & Reward. Corporate Hustlers celebrate their victories and accomplishments. They enjoy the rewards of the hustle. They’ve earned those rewards, and celebration of victories is part of the hustle.
The Corporate Entrepreneur